Wednesday 22 September 2010

Ever so evil enticement!

So, I open a letter from my bank today and they have decided to inform me that they have taken the liberty to 'reserve' me a loan for £13,000, if I would like to accept it? Now, I know this is junk but it is also a standard that the company employ, which basically means trying to ensnare not so well off people into accepting this generous offer so that maybe they can leave the terribly underpaid and under appreciated jobs they spend their days slaving away at and attempt to fulfill their modest dreams. These dreams are even stated within this oh so very kindly sounding letter. We understand you the company say. We know what its like. Hell they do! These life-ruining decisions are made by immensely rich stuffed shirts who, ironically, have never needed to borrow money in the entirety of their lives!

This also transfers over to the likes of University's and, lets never forget, the Government who seem determined to make decisions on the basis that people choose to be in the positions their in so indeed deserve what they have to put up with. The high and mighty attitude of these blessed few is responsible for keeping the working class in their place, exactly bellow them! Causing continuous debit is another way to keep the poor poor, and then they have the audacity to blame you for your poor choices once they realise you can't pay them back!

But of course, they knew that already didn't they? I mean their willing to give £13,000 to a full time student with over £3,000 in tuition fee costs and is only contracted to earn £18 a week. Well, they would take that for a start so I would have no money to live on, then they would force me to sell the car I drive, and I'm guessing they still wouldn't be happy even if they took the clothes off my back! Funny isn't it how these friendly companies can suddenly turn into monsters seemingly overnight?

In short, these banks, companies, Universities etc should not be allowed through (morally bankrupt) Government policy to send out deliciously enticing letters to members of the public who are too beaten down by The Man to fight back anymore.



Bastards.



P.S. I shall be burning my letter.

No comments: